November 29, 2007

TJ ford is forced to retire after life threatening injury


TORONTO- As many expected today, the Toronto raptors held an emergency news conference. A very disappointed TJ ford addressed the crowd in tears, “As you all know, a few days ago I suffered a stinger in my arm. After missing four games I have to make a painful decision but the only one that made sense to me. This injury left me no choice, effective immediately I’m retiring from the NBA.”

Tj ford was a rising star in the nba. Entering his fourth season in the league, he was regarded as one of the best young point guards in the league and a future all star. It is a very sad day for him but after spending several days in the emergency room, doctors are confident that they won’t need to amputate his arm, hopefully after years of therapy Tj Ford might recover the use of his left arm.

Teammates had only good things to say about ford:

“Tj has been a great player since he joined the team, he helped mature my game and was a great player and a friend" said Chris bosh.

"Tj is an enormous loss for our team, he both was a leader on the floor and in the locker room, but this is how tough the NBA is, you may loose everything on a single play." said coach Mitchell

“I think we will have a great game tomorrow and I hope I can regain my shooting touch.” replied Andrea Bargnani to the press.

Many NBA experts believe that the Italian player Andrea Bargnani has no idea what has happened to Tj Ford due to fact that his translator has been sick for the last couple days.

We wish Tj Ford all the best in the future and we hope that he can someday fully recover from this painful injury.

Digg!

No comments: