November 29, 2007

Brian peppers voted sexiest creature alive!


Brian peppers was recently voted as the sexiest creature alive by US magazine. He beat Gollum and Sam Cassell. Brian won by a majority nearly collecting 60% of the votes, Gollum finished second with 22% and last Sam received 18% of the votes.

“It is a great accomplishment for me, personally I had mixed feeling when I heard that I was nominated but since I won, it is a great accomplishment for me.” Replied Brian to the press. The vote lasted over three months and many Americans voted. Us magazine claims that more people voted for this award than for the last president.

“I was very disappointed, I truly thought I had a fair chance, I want to thank all my fans who voted for me. This defeat will be hard for me to forget.” Declared Sam Cassell with a tear in his eye.

Gollum was unavailable for comments after being seen chasing a random woman with a shiny ring yelling over and over, “my precious!”

It was also reported that E.T. committed suicide after failing to be nominated for the award.

Digg!

No comments: