November 29, 2007

Kobe to owner: I want a trade!!!


The Hollywood saga continues after Kobe Bryant asks for a trade.

After requesting a trade during the off season but then backing down, Kobe is still not happy in Los Angeles. His demands are quite confusing: Kobe demands a prime time reality television show or he is not playing another game for the Lakers.

“If I don’t get my TV show, I’m out of here, I have given so much to this town, it is time that it gives something back to me.” Said Kobe during a recent press conference.

Many suspect these demands come after Kobe’s nemesis Shaquille O’Neal received his own show this summer on ABC.

What the show may be about is quite a mystery but it could definitely be regarding Kobe’s decision making on and off court.
Rumor has it that Stephon Marbury will have a lead role on this new show.

Digg!

No comments: